It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:43 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:02 pm 
Noob

and No Reply s or Response to any of my Post s or Ad s and Surprised that there are no interest in the much older 60's A.M.C Parts that have been sitting in the barn for years.. They can sit a few more years for Some Day? Maybe when I Move out to Ariz or California in the Near Future * I Might find an OLD 60s Jeep that will need stuff. Some post's Here that I have found state 2013 ?? Must be doing something wrong ? but nice to read anyway.. Both My Eagle Wagons were up in Wisconsin and were sold there before the move down to FLorida. So! Looks like ! I Missed out on all the rust* and needing repair s and My Eagle 2 dr coupe ( concord style ) is still down here in Florida ( would Like To See it Again ) Painted a Dark Candy Blue Metallic with Beige interior. If You See it ? send Me A PIC* . Hope Some one Calls Soon and Buys the 1981 Spirit 2dr Hatchback D.L. Moving Day is coming up fast .. Well, Later ** Marty in North Central FLorida #32148

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:01 pm 
AMX

I have looked at your Spirit a few times (here & on the AMC forum) but like most (I am sure) you're just too far away from most of us. And then on top of that there just aren't many of us in the south either unfortunately.
Are you a member of the AMC Eagles Den? You could try posting it there as well. Might be someone there a little closer to you.
Not sure why Eagles (or other AMC's it seems) aren't that popular in the south, never understood that especially with all the 4wd's that almost everyone down here owns.

http://forums.amceaglesden.com/index.php#c5

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:42 pm 
Hornet

I've been too sick since Feb to do much. I had vertigo and then a lung/sinus infection that hasn't been responding well to meds. My system is compromised due to the head injury I got in '95.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:47 am 
Noob

Me Too, Tho Not As Sick as You, Med's are not taking the infection away.. not feel like doing any dancing, and a month to go , before moving out west.. Do not know yet? if I Will be finding a way to Haul that rust free A.M.C Spirit Body all the way out there ? going to be costly ( 2 ) do not know ? if there are any A.M.C. Guy's out there ? All my sold parts have been shipped to other parts of U.S.A. Others cancel purchase because of outrageous shipping cost ... the guy in my area ( only one in 150mi ) want's $150 to ship a car door to ILL. That closed up that sale . the one guy lately going out west* was a (1) trip only deal . But , will wait the next few week's for someone to answer any and all ad's i have placed. Well , Take Care , later, Marty.