It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:46 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:23 pm 
Noob

:amc: Hi my nane is Ken, I am the legal creator of the http://www.amceaglesden.com!
The site is safe, nobodys id or passwords can be looked at by me.
Only as of tonight is Doug since he got a new passcode.
And hosting company 2by2!
Doug you did not belive I was dead, you failed to believe I ran a amc renta company for a month, you did not believe me and others when I told you by car I was traveling to La from my island in RI to members houses until I knoked on your door with new Eagle Wagon in hand? When I asked for you help, at no cost to you you never wrote back but I saw your post right here, you thought me nuts to far out there of a idea, so what does my friend Doug say now? By the way say hello to your wife for me, and keep praying for my sons in Afgan war zone. 2014 can't come fast enough.

So folks I know lots here are ex nest people, I know Doug is one of the buiders of this site and info updating on the nest your retired, but you friended my wife on Facebook, opps wrong thing to do, ha Retired!!!!! Just having fun, I am a little gitty,
oh well check us out everything as is was but working not broken lots of data restored from before, we will be going to add new apps for droid and apple phones, what makes it different from useing the browser on yoursmart phone is you log in lock on to a suject you are posting, lets say your at the Grand Canon or a race or a place you want to post pictures you click to take picture if app is open pictures post to site as saoon as you take them, can't do that on a browser.
We are also going two way twitter, maps for users who want to post there living site or where they may be on a trip.
We have from our lawers legal binding agreements from Amazon, Craigs list, Ebay and more to come, the site will change around Thursday of this week we have about 10 more hours of program writing to finish then site will be up same time our normal site is up, each will be sinked together each night so don't worry if you post on new for a test posting or post on site as is, every thing is backed up three times in different places, we are copy writed legal pattened trade marked and have non profit legal status in five states so far.
I am excited as you should all be,
AS far as Doug who thought Iwas not legally dead, or opened a renta AMC for a month or he thought he would never see me when I pm him and others a few years back until I knocked on his and there doors, and stayed and drove again from his house to where i come from or close as was the case but I went from RI to LA to Iowa to almost home, and I gave you a heads up on this progect I read your coment "thought it to werid to follow thru" never wrote back, by the way say hello to your wife and thank her for her prays.
Well I am trying to hit all the sights Briggs help create by throwing people off the nest, thats another story that to long for here now just spread the word we are here to stay and your site here is on the links page under "amc enyclpedia"
second link down same named one.
Thanks Ken. :popcorn:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:30 pm 
Eagle

Welcome to Evo Ken! glad to see someone made a copy of the nest. I will eventually try to spread the word about the new forum over at the nest when I can.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:22 am 
Pacer

I'm very confused ....... I register and it says that my usual net handle is taken, I then log in using the same username/password combo that i use for the nest and i log in. all of my PMs are already there from the nest.

What gives?!?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:22 am 
Pacer

you can log in because it's a copy of the Eagle's nest. The whole thing pretty much has been copied and hosted on a different server. All my log in is there, plus my posts are there.

Now I remember you Ken. That was just a year or two ago (or three??), when you announced you were gonna start up that business.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:35 am 
Eagle

Hi Ken. So can you PM me my new passcode? I believe my e-mail is the old Nest address and I don't check that anymore. Thanks.

1970 Ambassador SST 2 dr Hard Top Coupe
1980 Concord DL 4 dr
1982 Eagle SX/4 Sport

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:17 am 
Site Admin

Way to contribute Ken!

Glad to see you back from the dead!

If I'm ever in fantasy land I'll be sure to stop by and rent an eagle!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:16 pm 
Site Admin

Hello Ken, I would like to sit down and have a beer (or water or soda or whatever) with you sometime, as mentioned before. Great to have you though, please don't be a stranger.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:29 pm 
Noob

I am attemping to stay on subjects, thats more then one at a time in one post, please grade me after you read, if you get lost then I am old and stupid and just plain suck at this, ready go.

1] Need help at store on den, I do not want anybody to buy nothing, I want you to fake a purchace, from store pick anything then make it go as far as you can I will disable the paypal stuff so invent 16 number credit cards numbers.
Reason is I have stock here, but it has not been fully tested yet, Doug is worried it will all rain in on him, after heart bypass we don't want that to happen so fake buys should come to me to fill, if sogtware is working as should if not it will dump into Dougs lap. Please before anybody logs in to use our fake for a day store pm doug tell him its testing to keep him safe please?

2] Somebody don't remember who, wanted to help with retals of amc's we did for a month some time back, it was a one month deal had fun but it no longer exist can send you news paper local of the rare rentals, but if your still interested in seeing me not rentals give me some info aabout youblike a pm here or on den, okay?

3] another couple of folks wanted to play with car collection, if you follow my sales on ebay not hard same as id here and on den, many of them sold to pay big fat bills from CTCA, Chicago, I now have lets see two Concords, 5 Eagles, one rebel a javelin, spirit, gremlin for geting something but thats whats left of my collection, wife says gotvto make mind up on spirit jav rebel gremlin, rebel was my first car so no way lady, to hard right now but you see whats happening My stock is getting smalller being pushed pretty hard, does not want bunch of cars to sell if I go out away again.

4] To correct some issues on death life stuff, I was legally declared dead once, I was going to be harvested for my organs hours just hours after I woke up, this is was carried on the news, and happened also to another person, girl or boy forget but if you search net you should find both around same time. Second time down no legal status was declared because of last time around what Paula ment by dead was I could not breath eat or do anything without machines, diff but same I guess its how you interpt problem, so in short first time I was in what is called a living morg, place where people dying but give organs on there lic or last living will go to be cut up, second no permission had been given to cut me up, I took it away from anybody to decide. I wanted to die whole, sounds selfish but think how you would feel if in hour before yoy woke you were preped for cut out paper dollys? no to close for me. I did recover from my lasp of the last near dead, but really not machines do wonders.

5] somebody asked me here or on the den think here, why did I build dup nest site, never wanted to never was what me and doug talked about, but when I pulled the money from hosting site they shut down nest and it stayed down along time
we had done a transfer to correct 2011 currupt files to 2013 Smf fixed files nothing else, when the nest never came back online and hosting company said he pulled everything, what would you do today if the nest disappeared and you had a crappy copy but working in your hands, 1. goto sleep, 2. walk away 3.forget everything that ever happened, it was this site that followed my real death and come back, lots of old friends. 4, put it back online as the nest to have steve pull it after you do all the work and spending or 5, work with lawyers good techs who care and protect your self from harm best you can, anybody who still has access over at nest. look in forums at bottom of page way down, he has not fixed his 2011 bugs yet, has big programer right bull pucky, he is as was way back in junk pile nest is broken falling apart and he has but 6 months to bring it up to code on smf 2013 or the newest version no longer sopports the 2011 version on open sites, so unless he gets his own server hes dead in water, thats why I did what I did, Iwas going to goto each site and proclaim that the den was a up running upto date site, not to replace the nest but to save something like it for all the right reasons, but the amc girl beat me and today they stole Douds id and hacked our site we worked all day the 23rd of july i think. so tell me how i did can you follow me or am I crazy
Ken

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:40 pm 
Eagle

Maybe a little crazy, but what can you expect from someone who has died twice ;)

Thanks for filling us all in.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 23, 2013 7:42 pm 
Eagle

FYI -- Steve's account has been removed from the Den. You can still see his posts, but that is all. It looks like I will be approving new members for a while until Ken gets a handle on how it works or gets some more admin help. So, I will be on both forums assisting the AMC Eagle community.

1970 Ambassador SST 2 dr Hard Top Coupe
1980 Concord DL 4 dr
1982 Eagle SX/4 Sport