AMC Evolution AMC Eagle Forums
http://forums.amcevolution.com/

forum wishlist
http://forums.amcevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1050
Page 18 of 20

Author:  max98059 [ Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:09 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: forum wishlist

well I would like to see a golden eagle points spot like the den has thumbs up. I know I suggested it be called golden eagles! on there

Author:  Mernsy [ Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:24 am ]
Post subject:  Re: forum wishlist

Might be useful to have replies numbered.

For example:

Check out reply # 6 of this thread;

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1330

Author:  IowaEagle [ Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: forum wishlist

I wish this forum would continue to gain more like minded members who need their shackles removed and be able to speak their mind.

Author:  regalwizard [ Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: forum wishlist

IowaEagle wrote:
I wish this forum would continue to gain more like minded members who need their shackles removed and be able to speak their mind.


And less members with our marbles removed that never shut up? :lmao:

Author:  carnuck [ Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:12 am ]
Post subject:  Re: forum wishlist

I'll just plunk this here and walk away (Price tag is $20 but shipping of a Golden Eagle hood wouldn't be easy!) :speedy:

Image


That and someone shot the Eagle too!

Author:  casper [ Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:05 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: forum wishlist

eh, that's just a feather wound. that'll buff out...

Author:  carnuck [ Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:42 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: forum wishlist

In through the wing joint (top left) dent just past the wing and exit wound in the right wing tip.

Don't use a Colt .45 for a hammer! :wtf: :smh: :epilepsy:

Author:  Prafeston [ Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:32 am ]
Post subject:  Re: forum wishlist

Any way we can get the posts numbered? A lot of forums number the posts as a thread is being posted in. Makes it easier to tell someone to check out post #?? in this thread and send a link.

Author:  Mernsy [ Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:23 am ]
Post subject:  Re: forum wishlist

Prafeston wrote:
Any way we can get the posts numbered? A lot of forums number the posts as a thread is being posted in. Makes it easier to tell someone to check out post #?? in this thread and send a link.


I agree.

Mernsy wrote:
Might be useful to have replies numbered.

For example:

Check out reply # 6 of this thread;

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1330

Author:  carnuck [ Tue Nov 05, 2013 2:40 am ]
Post subject:  Re: forum wishlist

Mernsy wrote:
Prafeston wrote:
Any way we can get the posts numbered? A lot of forums number the posts as a thread is being posted in. Makes it easier to tell someone to check out post #?? in this thread and send a link.


I agree.

Mernsy wrote:
Might be useful to have replies numbered.

For example:

Check out reply # 6 of this thread;

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=1330



They are numbered. Right Click the quote button and choose copy link url posting.php?mode=quote&f=9&p=15379

Page 18 of 20 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/