It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:03 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: A topic close to me
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:48 am 
Pacer

Recently the news has been filled with a young girl, Rehteah Parsons. Raped by 4 young men, had her underage photo passed around, posted on the internet, texted around and so forth.

She committed suicide.

As in Steubenville, the local police force here on the East Coast, the Royal Canadian Mounted Police, are lazy as well as corrupt. Not all, but many. Same with the educational system, lazy. They both put forward a good talk but when it comes to action there's nothing. I worked in the schools for years, with the youth that needed help the most, and it was a nightmare.

In my years past, as a youth, I was bullied quite a bit. I got pushed around, beat up now and again, sometimes I got the chance to fight back and it was a honest fight, I usually won. I'd hear myself called a sissy, wimp, and other names because 4-5 kids would hold me down and beat on me. Was this bulling? Yes, THAT is bullying.

Rehteah Parsons was raped, had her photos strewn about for all to see, and got the name of being a slut. The RCMP decided that this was a case of bullying, as did the schools, and did nothing about it. You read that right, PICTURES of an underage girl being raped. Admittance of guilt through email, on Facebook, texts, that she was raped. But the RCMP is so fucking lazy they claimed there wasn't any evidence and wiped their hands of it.

I can believe it. Last year there was a crazed 50ish year old man threatening myself and my family, calling, taking my photos and photoshopping them into different things, sending letters, even had a website set up about me. It was bad. I called the RCMP and they said they could do nothing, even with the websites, calls, personal threats, they could do nothing. He was harassing me because he saw I was in the military, and for some reason had a chip on his shoulder. With all that evidence they did NOTHING. Wiped their hands of it.

Back in high school, at a party in the woods in a cabin for New Years, 4 youths decided to lock a 5th out in the cold. He died, the local RCMP decided that it was a prank. It was a prank to lock someone out of a cabin on New Years in Canada, sub-0 temperatures. Kid was found frozen to death the next morning in a t-shirt. What happened? RCMP wiped their hands clean.

The RCMP are fucking LAZY.

So Anonymous is going to give them a taste of their justice. I know that Anon aren't the most popular group around, but how bad do things have to be when a random group comes in and does the job of the legal system? Does the job that the schools should have done?

I'll leave you with a few article links, and with this. It might not make sense, but if you read the links you'll understand.

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/04/09 ... 44885.html

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/1122 ... y-daughter

http://thechronicleherald.ca/metro/1122 ... rsons-rape

Post subject: Re: A topic close to me
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:07 am 
Pacer

Fucking sick twisted evil...... aarrrgh! I saw the article on fb, all I can saw is, I hope the more vigilante partisans of Anon get the bastards. It's not bullying, it's a gods-damned CRIME, & should bloody well be treated as such! Her, the kid left to die in the snow, others whose stories we've never heard, they are all victims of CRIME, murderers, rapists. If you're old enough to do the action, you're old enough to be held responsible for it, to hells with this "underage" bullshit! :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly: :sly:

A buggy in the shop isn't as hard core as a stocker in the bush

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:14 am 
Pacer

In my case I had to take care of matters. I used to be a bit more..shady. So I called some of my old pals to knock on his door.

Problem solved.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:32 am 
Pacer

And there in lies the problem. The Royal Canadian Mounted Police were formed to enforce Canada's laws, & protect her people. Now, they only enforce those laws they feel like, & protect only those they feel like. When her citizens have to take the law into their own hands, that is a blatant cry out, saying that somewhere, somehow, our country is no longer able to protect her people. Are the people themselves to blame? Are the people they've allowed to power to blame? Is some outside influence to blame? Who knows, who cares; the problem exists, & needs to be fixed - fast!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:55 am 
Eagle

its sad to hear about this stuff. if its anything like in the states, its the damned politicians that are the problem. they're so damn dumb that they don't even realize the country is in debt, but they just keep spending like crazy. Image hopefully anonymous takes care of your problem up north, and shoves it in the governments face, its a shame that the rcmp are ating like that. something needs to happen here about our debt, but no one gives a shit, so the states will soon be owned by china. :sly:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 8:18 pm 
Site Admin

I have no sympathy for those type, any type of violent criminal should have to prove their worth in society or face public execution. I am a firm believer in the colosseum. Prisoners should have to dual it out for their right to stay alive, for our entertainment. Except child rapists, they should be presented to the the public, and executed in the way the common see fit. Just my opinion of course.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:31 am 
Pacer

Shagg wrote:
I have no sympathy for those type, any type of violent criminal should have to prove their worth in society or face public execution. I am a firm believer in the colosseum. Prisoners should have to dual it out for their right to stay alive, for our entertainment. Except child rapists, they should be presented to the the public, and executed in the way the common see fit. Just my opinion of course.

bring back public executions, problem solved or (this is where I get creative) have the punishment fit the crime. Here about a year or so ago some worthless pile of shit thought his wife was cheating on him and set fire to a home, inside the home was a mother and her 4 year old son (rode the school van with my youngest boy) who lost their lives. What does the state of PA do? Instead of building that piece of shit a nice steel cell inside a house of pallets to set a fire, they let that piece of shit hang himself while on suicide watch and write it off. My view is like this yeah the prick is dead but what about the guards who are supposed to watch him, I think they need to be held responcible for him being allowed to take his own life and they should themselves have to pay for the crime that he was unable to fulfill, NOT still employed. ....... my rant is now over

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:22 am 
Site Admin

We have huge a societal problem that people trying to blame on other seemingly related shit. All these people going on shootings, so we are all 'oooh gun control, we need that!'. Really I think it's politicians who see a worried mass of people and direct the blame on something they've wanted to pass through. Like Iraq when Iraq had nothing to do with 9/11. These rapes are fucking disgusting and horrible. What child is raised by a good parent and does this shit? None. No child that has hope and love for him/herself and others would ever do this atrocious shit. My belief is that there's no overnight fix like everyone wants for this shit. We have to take a very deep look at how we are raising our children and the environments they are raised in in to solve this deep rooted issue. It's infuriating.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:00 am 
Pacer

^ BINGO! Stop & look at how we were raised (I'm 29, I grew up playing in the woods with our dogs, climbing trees, going for bicycle rides with friends, etc), & look how the teens of today have been raised - in front of a damn screen. I try not to be one of those childless people that berates parents on "how they should be raising their child", especially since I know damn well each kid is different; what worked on me never phased my little sister, & visa versa. I WILL, however, say that these kids should actually be raised by a person, not a snack & a tv screen! Parents say they've no time to raise their kids, & can't afford daycare (if it even exists in their area)? Ok, how about all those older retired & semi-retired folk, the ones who no long have a job, but can't really afford to go anywhere nor do anything? Kids, meet "grandpa/grandma" - go have fun, we'll see you after work. Kids get actual people time, the older generation don't get so abandoned.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:25 am 
Pacer

My kids love their video games, cartoons, and so on. But they also know the difference between right and wrong, and the DEFINITELY know accountability. The do something stupid? They feel the consequences. I do not beat them, but I have given them a slap on the ass, and I have shown them that if they keep doing X then Y is the result.

At 4 and 8 (soon 5 and 9) they are very smart, and even though mature wouldn't be the word I'd use for them, they are a bit more responsible than other kids.

The world they are coming into is one that scares me. It IS our fault however, blaming the kids for what they do is 100% the fault of the parents and society. We fail to see that the kids now being raised do not know how to be accountable, they have no patience, and they feel entitled. We all grew up seeing these , but not so rampantly and all in 1 person. A bully was a bully because they didn't give a fuck about accountability, or they were a rich little bastard who felt entitled to pick on the worse off.

Now we have kids from all walks of life, and although they may dress a tad different, most of them are the same with their views on life.

The parents these days, the schools, and the laws, do not teach how they used to. No compassion, no responsibility, nothing. They wipe their hands of all blame and point the fingers somewhere else, "oh it's that kid down the street", or "those fucking teachers caused my kid to act out". I've seen it. I've dealt with it at the schools here locally.

I take responsibility for how my kids grow up. So far? Success! They are kind, loveable, the listen, are well groomed, and are typical kids, not assholes.

And I make sure that anyone affecting my kids life negatively knows that there will be consequences and accountability. Because I don't give a fuck what anyone says. I ensure they know the repercussions of their actions, and I've acted on them in several cases. I made one bus driver afraid to threaten and scream at the little children on his bus, and his employers knew that I wasn't giving an idle threat.

As I said, I'm scared to see what the world will look like in 15 years.

Well..maybe not. The Chinese will own most of it.