It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:41 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Impatient
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:57 am 
Pacer

Gonna go see IF I can get my Eagle to start after it's 3 year confinement. Still gonna leave it at Tech School & let them play with it even if I get it to start. Thinking it probably needs a tune up & POSSIBLE carb. rebuild. Was hard to start cold before, I can just imagine after 3 years. Has some type of mechanical choke I haven't looked at. I wanna hear it run if I can. Anyway, need to pull Doug's parts out & see what he has here. I'm gonna drag them back here to my apartment anyway, J.I.C. Not that I think those kids might break anything, but.... Also give me an excuse to think about packing them for shipment.

Post subject: Re: Impatient
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:17 pm 
Eagle

... and from the pix he put on FB, it appears most if not all of it is there. Thanks again Pat. Boy, we sure do need that good karma button!

1970 Ambassador SST 2 dr Hard Top Coupe
1980 Concord DL 4 dr
1982 Eagle SX/4 Sport

Post subject: Re: Impatient
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:30 pm 
Pacer

Well, failed miserably. No big surprise. All I could was hope, didn't expect much. Even with jumper cables, not enough to do anything. IF I get lucky (Yeah, right), Tech School will be able to get it to take a charge. Got my doubts about that though since it was a used battery when it went in. Didn't take any tools & Didn't think of it till after I gave up & left. Wonder if Bleep's battery woulda fit? It's a Mopar Jeep, not an original AMC Jeep ('95). Regardless, I found out I have extra pieces I don't need. Thought I left them there, guess not. At the time Arthur was there & all I wanted to do was get OUTTA there!! Didn't have enough sense to take any of my Vicodin with me. It was just getting back in Alice (The Wonder Truck, she has her own Spacebook page now) with the lift. No steps or grab handles. Not a HUGE lift, looks good. Just hard for me since I can't just hop in. Arthur didn't enjoy all that plus I think I stepped in a hole while I was there. Anybody got any guesstimates what a pair of maroon interior side panels (fender well humps) for a wagon oughtta go for? Look to be in good shape.