It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:22 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 5:44 pm 
Noob

Hey! Hi! Ho! I AM Marty From North Central FLorida .. :banana: I will more often than not go on the wrong page or use a wrong thread etc. Been a AM.C. Guy For Many Years . Rebel's Matador's Gremlin's 2 Eagle WGN'S and 1 Eagle 2dr Sedan .. AMBASSADOR'S TOO! 1958 Was My Favorite tho 327cuin Push Button ZOOM*** : 1985amceagle: ZOOM ** :banana: But! Right Now ! will Mostly Try and Find PAGES AND POSTS :soapbox: To Put The Word Out :epiphany: That I Have A PRETTY MUCH 88% Rust Free 1981 A.M.C. Spirit 2DR Hatchback D.L. Parts Car . Been Selling Parts Till the Whole AUTO IS FINNALLY SOLD > Now Asking $500.00 For WHATS LEFT. Same Body as the A.M.X. SX 4 > Well You Guys Know I am moveing out of state soon and will tow it way out there some way some how ! Do Not Want the Scrap Yards Down Here to Get it and Crush It .. SO! We will See? Found this Sight :noclue: on another A.M.C. Sight and the only response I Got Was :itchy: :bump: argh and a Guy who wants to come over with a SAW'S ALL :soapbox: So Going Searching as much as I Can Where ever I Can Till I Leave Town.. My Place Here with 40FT+ R.V. BARN IS FOR SALE ( I THink :speedy: Way too Cheap ) Sale Keep Falling apart .. Well! Here is one of my thing's http://s1328.photobucket.com/user/krzyz ... t=2&page=1 Later, Marty . : 1985amceagle:

Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:43 am 
Site Admin

Welcome to the site marty 8-) .

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 6:07 pm 
Hornet

Time to party, here is Marty!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 8:20 pm 
Eagle

welcome!, not to many of us seem to care here where things end up, but maybe that is why the den is doing better than we are?maybe it is a pain to find stuff if your researching tech threads, but otherwise I like this set up a lot better. more of a chance you get your thread in the right spot. (sometimes I just throw stuff in to free for all, or the hijack this thread topic)