AMC Evolution AMC Eagle Forums
http://forums.amcevolution.com/

OLd member no post....
http://forums.amcevolution.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=1861
Page 1 of 2

Author:  teneagle [ Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:56 am ]
Post subject:  OLd member no post....

HI old member no post as of yesterday but today is a different story .....good to be here .

...don.....

Author:  thereverendbill [ Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:45 am ]
Post subject:  Re: OLd member no post....

welcome to the unrated AMC forum don :banana: : 1985amceagle: :banana:

Author:  1985amceagle [ Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:26 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: OLd member no post....

welcome to, as bill said, "the unrated eagle forum". we like to get off topic occasionally, most of the time the threads make it to a subject about beer

Author:  SpreadEagle [ Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: OLd member no post....

1985amceagle wrote:
welcome to, as bill said, "the unrated eagle forum". we like to get off topic occasionally, most of the time the threads make it to a subject about beer

Congratulations.. you just made this one about beer.. or does that count? :cheers:

Author:  carnuck [ Mon Jan 13, 2014 11:22 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: OLd member no post....

Since we don't have eggs, maybe we can award beers? argh

Author:  SpreadEagle [ Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:39 am ]
Post subject:  Re: OLd member no post....

carnuck wrote:
Since we don't have eggs, maybe we can award beers? argh

Kegs...

Author:  Prafeston [ Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:58 am ]
Post subject:  Re: OLd member no post....

SpreadEagle wrote:
carnuck wrote:
Since we don't have eggs, maybe we can award beers? argh

Kegs...


Keggs! :)

Author:  SpreadEagle [ Tue Jan 14, 2014 10:26 am ]
Post subject:  Re: OLd member no post....

Prafeston wrote:
SpreadEagle wrote:
carnuck wrote:
Since we don't have eggs, maybe we can award beers? argh

Kegs...


Keggs! :)

Yess.... :banana:

And an Emoticon to go with it..

Author:  1985amceagle [ Tue Jan 14, 2014 1:35 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: OLd member no post....

I think that would be a great idea, found the emoticon on the old EVO that could be used Image

Author:  casper [ Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:28 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: OLd member no post....

how do you get that beer mug? need a clinking stein. now THAT would be SAWEET!!
:cheers:

Page 1 of 2 All times are UTC - 8 hours
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/