It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:24 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:22 pm 
Noob

:amc: Hi my nane is Ken, I am the legal creator of the http://www.amceaglesden.com!
The site is safe, nobodys id or passwords can be looked at by me.
Only as of tonight is Doug since he got a new passcode.
And hosting company 2by2!
Doug you did not belive I was dead, you failed to believe I ran a amc renta company for a month, you did not believe me and others when I told you by car I was traveling to La from my island in RI to members houses until I knoked on your door with new Eagle Wagon in hand? When I asked for you help, at no cost to you you never wrote back but I saw your post right here, you thought me nuts to far out there of a idea, so what does my friend Doug say now? By the way say hello to your wife for me, and keep praying for my sons in Afgan war zone. 2014 can't come fast enough.

So folks I know lots here are ex nest people, I know Doug is one of the buiders of this site and info updating on the nest your retired, but you friended my wife on Facebook, opps wrong thing to do, ha Retired!!!!! Just having fun, I am a little gitty,
oh well check us out everything as is was but working not broken lots of data restored from before, we will be going to add new apps for droid and apple phones, what makes it different from useing the browser on yoursmart phone is you log in lock on to a suject you are posting, lets say your at the Grand Canon or a race or a place you want to post pictures you click to take picture if app is open pictures post to site as saoon as you take them, can't do that on a browser.
We are also going two way twitter, maps for users who want to post there living site or where they may be on a trip.
We have from our lawers legal binding agreements from Amazon, Craigs list, Ebay and more to come, the site will change around Thursday of this week we have about 10 more hours of program writing to finish then site will be up same time our normal site is up, each will be sinked together each night so don't worry if you post on new for a test posting or post on site as is, every thing is backed up three times in different places, we are copy writed legal pattened trade marked and have non profit legal status in five states so far.
I am excited as you should all be,
AS far as Doug who thought Iwas not legally dead, or opened a renta AMC for a month or he thought he would never see me when I pm him and others a few years back until I knocked on his and there doors, and stayed and drove again from his house to where i come from or close as was the case but I went from RI to LA to Iowa to almost home, and I gave you a heads up on this progect I read your coment "thought it to werid to follow thru" never wrote back, by the way say hello to your wife and thank her for her prays.
Well I am trying to hit all the sights Briggs help create by throwing people off the nest, thats another story that to long for here now just spread the word we are here to stay and your site here is on the links page under "amc enyclpedia"
second link down same named one.
Thanks Ken. :popcorn: