It is currently Tue Oct 24, 2017 3:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Hello form Nebraska
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:04 pm 
Noob

Hello Bird-Brains (I mean that kindly)

I bought my '82 AMC Eagle SX4 about 6 years ago as a project but haven't really been able to touch it for the last 4 or 5.

I was a Nester previously but lost track of it and realized it wasn't there anymore. Very upsetting! Fast Forward to about 4 hours ago my buddy did some digging and found that the website had been moved for, whatever reason, so I signed back up. (Lucked out and got to use my old name :banana: )

After that same buddy's GF bought an excellent example of an '84 Limited Wagon I decided to kick myself into gear and actually get back to my own Eagle. So I will be starting a thread/journal of my quasi restoration within the next month or so. I will outline my plans for it when I start my build and get some before pictures taken.

It's really nice to finally be at a place in my life to finally start on my dream car. Fell in love when I was about 10 looking for parts for a '79 Jeep CJ5 with my dad and found one at a wrecking yard.

Post subject: Re: Hello form Nebraska
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:32 pm 
Rebel

Welcome and let's see the progress!

Post subject: Re: Hello form Nebraska
PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:58 pm 
Noob

Well. Said buddies girl friend decided that she wasn't about that Eagle life lol. I traded her my 2004 Buick LeSabre for her 84 Eagle Limited Wagon. (This has been about 8 months ago) It's my daily driver. Needs some TLC but I have documentation all the way back to the original owner. Every oil change, Tire rotation, water pump, the works. I got it with 86,XXX original miles. Pictures to come.

She is going to get rebuilt as a rolling project along with my '82 SX4 that's getting the motor rebuilt very soon.

This post might get moved. I think I'm going to use it like a project blog : 1985amceagle: