It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: rammy with a press
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:51 pm 
Noob

So my front wheel bearing piled and luckily with great confusion at the parts store i was eventually able to order 2 bearings even tho they said I only needed one per side ???? Well one came in the other got lost and eventually and 150 km later I got the parts I raced to work to press it all together cause the front end shop I was gonna take it to thought it was a impossible task I figure why not I got all the tools at work just no experience so I pressed in one race flipped it over and went for the other and leaned a bit to hard on the press and heard what sounded like a gun shot well the race snapped inside the hub and swelled the hub 1/4 inch now. My eagle is wounded fatally until I can find a new front hub I bought one from Alaska believe it or not and it was the non rebuildable one that doesn't fit my spindle they gave me a refund on the part but shipping was double the cost and my deagle is still flight less I'm hopping to find one here or try and machine the wrong one to take new bearings and old yoke I just rebuilt the whole front end and don't wanna put this eagle sx4 down to all please help

Post subject: Re: rammy with a press
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:26 am 
Rogue

I have a spare hub I could sell you (I have 2 actually). It needs new wheel bearings (was making noise when I removed them), but it is the rebuildable kind.

I don't know how much shipping would be though, since you are Canada.