It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 7:48 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:16 pm 
Site Admin

What the fuck? It never ceases to amaze me how many people should have been swallowed rather than concieved :smh: . I'll have some decent beer here for ya bill, any preferences?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:35 pm 
AMX

That sucks Bill!
I agree with the statement made about not purchasing a vehicle in PA.
PA's purchasing procedure sounds stupid. Seems like anyone could do that at anytime, thus making one not want to purchase any car there ever.
I'd try the vandalism route and/or take him to small claims court.
It sucks when we live in a world where you can't trust people, makes it harder on those that are trustworthy.

Shagg wrote:
What the fuck? It never ceases to amaze me how many people should have been swallowed rather than concieved :smh:.

*nods*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:44 am 
Pacer

Shagg wrote:
What the fuck? It never ceases to amaze me how many people should have been swallowed rather than concieved :smh: . I'll have some decent beer here for ya bill, any preferences?

personally I'm a Pabst Blue Ribbon fan myself (having one right now) but I'll drink about anything. In all honesty I was just going to cancel the trip after all of this but my wife flat out told me "You've been looking forward to that show for 2 months, don't let that slime ball piece of shit ruin it for you" ...... another reason I know I got the right woman for me : 1985amceagle:
Mud wrote:
That sucks Bill!
I agree with the statement made about not purchasing a vehicle in PA.
PA's purchasing procedure sounds stupid. Seems like anyone could do that at anytime, thus making one not want to purchase any car there ever.
I'd try the vandalism route and/or take him to small claims court.
It sucks when we live in a world where you can't trust people, makes it harder on those that are trustworthy.

what I have learned through all of this is that I WILL NEVER use a private notary ever again but i will make good damned sure that they have a runner that goes to harrisburg at least once a week (some places go 2-3 times a week)
to be honest it is just easier to not let it go any farther but to just let karma run it's course. Around town I am known as the guy that'll help anyone out as long as I'm awake and not at work and word is getting around pretty fast that this guy is slime

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:02 am 
Pacer

1985amceagle wrote:
thereverendbill wrote:
pretty much I am screwed over this whole thing. When I called the state police barracks on saturday they told me the notary has 26 days to file the paperwork with the capital.

The future of plains is pretty simple. When the 80 is finished it will have a pretty damned beefy front bumper and when i find douchebag out on the trail things are going to go from trail ride to demolition derby

Image just don't put pictures of the in progress demo derby, as it can be used as evidence. the po probably saw it with the pissed off kee look, and wanted it back. should have kept the amc jeep badge. tried finding the jeep's topic, I see it was removed. I wanted to look at it again., looks like shagg is back to having all of the fun.

yeah i removed it friday evening after it all happened. right now I am waiting on the title to get back from my truck and I am going to try and fire sell it and buy a commanche that my buddy has at his house

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:02 am 
Eagle

thereverendbill wrote:
1985amceagle wrote:
thereverendbill wrote:
pretty much I am screwed over this whole thing. When I called the state police barracks on saturday they told me the notary has 26 days to file the paperwork with the capital.

The future of plains is pretty simple. When the 80 is finished it will have a pretty damned beefy front bumper and when i find douchebag out on the trail things are going to go from trail ride to demolition derby

Image just don't put pictures of the in progress demo derby, as it can be used as evidence. the po probably saw it with the pissed off kee look, and wanted it back. should have kept the amc jeep badge. tried finding the jeep's topic, I see it was removed. I wanted to look at it again., looks like shagg is back to having all of the fun.

yeah i removed it friday evening after it all happened. right now I am waiting on the title to get back from my truck and I am going to try and fire sell it and buy a commanche that my buddy has at his house

Better buy every tail light you run across in the junk yard. Seems that those are expensive on eBay.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 7:27 am 
Eagle

Well a Comanche would be a cool ride too. Don't get down on yourself too much. You'll find something cool to drive! :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:04 am 
Hornet

I have 2 Comanches for sale. One for $3500 and one for $600 (parts/project)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:20 am 
Eagle

Unfortunately Bill is on the complete opposite end of the the country!

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:22 am 
Hornet

Seems to be all the rage lately

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:37 am 
Pacer

Bill I found something closer for you

3/4 Ton Jeep Pickup (Near St. Joseph, MO)
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/pts/3888943983.html

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next