It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 2:57 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:42 am 
Pacer

As alot of people know I traded my 01 S10 for an 88 XJ Cherokee. What some know is as of Friday I no longer have the XJ cause the slimy pile of shit excuse for a human decided that he didn't want my truck after he repainted my truck. That's right, the hours and hours I put into making my S10 one of a kind with a flat black paint job and blue flames is now a piece of shit looking gloss black fenders and hood with flat black the rest.
If anyone knows how Pennsylvania transfers work you are thinking "how in the hell can the guy do that" because you already know that Pennsylvania is a commonwelth state that requires ALL title transfers to be notarized and then sent to the state capital via a third party (the stupidest thing ever because you have to pay someone to buy a vehicle). Well this guy has a loop cause like a stupid ass I trusted this guy on his handshake and let him arrange a notary and 85 bucks out of my pocket latter I am driving home in the XJ.

Friday was my typical payday/first day off work for the week so I did my usual routine. Filled up the jeep to the brim with gas for the week ($60), bought a used tachometer to install ($20), bought a 3 pack of gauges to install the oil pressure and water temp into the jeep ($15), and then I bought some wire and connectors cause there was just so much shitty backyard wiring going on with the thing ($30). I then spent all day re wiring and installing the gauges.

In the evening Mr. Douchebag shows up at my house with another guy and tells me he cancelled the transfer and wants his jeep back becasue the frame on my truck is broken and almost fell on him when he jacked it up. I tell him in these exact words "fuck you dude, shit is done and your a fucking liar, I hauled 2 complete engines with that truck in the last 2 weeks I owned it and it performed as well as it has ever. I also hauled my kids in that truck and I WILL NOT place my own children in something that i even remotely question weither it is safe or not". At this point I am already awake for 28 hours and I just simply said "fine you want to trade back I want my money for the gas and the money for the transfer back" he then lies to me again and says the truck is full of gas (if 1/4 of a tank is full for this asshole) and that he'll call me in half an hour to see about getting me my transfer money back. Again like a stupid fuck I believe him and let him leave in the jeep. half hour goes by, hour goes by, 12 hours go by and my wife is PISSED so I drive our van to the notary (I have no idea if the tags on the truck are even legal). I get to the notary and the rat faced bitch tells me "I talked to Mel and he told me to stop the transfer cause he has a guy that wants to buy the jeep" what do I get back 5 bucks cause I have to pay $80 to get a duplicate title for my truck.

I have called the state and they don't want anything to do with it and pretty much said "Bill your a dumbass for trusting people" so I am out a bit of money and I now again have the truck that I can't even look at because it pisses me off to no end to believe I got taken so damned bad. I figure that once the title gets here for that truck I am just going to list it for sale for 1/4 of it's market value just to get it out of my sight.

I am sorry if anyone is offended by my rant, but I just had to get that off my chest.

I'll be heading to the AMC show in the minivan like was originally planned :cry:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 4:56 am 
Pacer

Sounds like he was related to a certain little Pigg we both know all TOO well!!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:09 am 
Eagle

Screwy way to transfer a car in PA. But, anyway, that really sux Bill.

1970 Ambassador SST 2 dr Hard Top Coupe
1980 Concord DL 4 dr
1982 Eagle SX/4 Sport

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:53 am 
Eagle

That Really sucks. Should have painted the jeep pink quick, and let the scam artist drive it that way. note to self, NEVER buy a car in pa.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:58 am 
Eagle

Wow that blows! Sorry to hear about your situation..can't you go to the cops or something? Doesn't sound legal to give a car back on a trade that has been repainted already!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:32 pm 
Pacer

pretty much I am screwed over this whole thing. When I called the state police barracks on saturday they told me the notary has 26 days to file the paperwork with the capital.

The future of plains is pretty simple. When the 80 is finished it will have a pretty damned beefy front bumper and when i find douchebag out on the trail things are going to go from trail ride to demolition derby

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:37 pm 
Pacer

file vandalism charges on him maybe an insurance claim against him.. He didn't buy it so it wasn't his to paint..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:38 pm 
Eagle

SpreadEagle wrote:
file vandalism charges on him maybe an insurance claim against him.. He didn't buy it so it wasn't his to paint..

I like the sound of that!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:56 pm 
Pacer

Prafeston wrote:
SpreadEagle wrote:

I like the sound of that!

Wonder if you couldn't report it stolen for a time but returned and vandalized..Though in the state of Kansas never let someone use your car because they can sell it and you can't do a thing because you willing gave it to them.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:28 pm 
Eagle

thereverendbill wrote:
pretty much I am screwed over this whole thing. When I called the state police barracks on saturday they told me the notary has 26 days to file the paperwork with the capital.

The future of plains is pretty simple. When the 80 is finished it will have a pretty damned beefy front bumper and when i find douchebag out on the trail things are going to go from trail ride to demolition derby

Image just don't put pictures of the in progress demo derby, as it can be used as evidence. the po probably saw it with the pissed off kee look, and wanted it back. should have kept the amc jeep badge. tried finding the jeep's topic, I see it was removed. I wanted to look at it again., looks like shagg is back to having all of the fun.