It is currently Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: video test
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:55 pm 
Site Admin

Post subject: Re: video test
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:50 pm 
Eagle

thats a fast oldsmobile Malibu!! well at least it sounds fast. here's where I got that from.
shaggimo wrote:
I got my first car (81 malibu) 10 1/2 years ago, started off as a stock, boring, old underpowered (would have made an eagle seem fast :oops: ), grocery getter. It's been through mulptiple engines, transmissions, and rear ends (I have fun with it), I brought it back from a deer hit, drove it as a primer bomber, then finally painted it in 2008. As of now it has a 350 oldsmobile living under the hood, an ok 3-speed auto (waiting for it to give up so I have an excuse to make it a 4 speed), 10 bolt rear from a 442. It's a fun car that I try some odd ideas with, try to see what I can make work together, lol.
Well, here's my All Makes Car :lol:
Image Still a boring looking grocery getter, but now I can actually make it home before the ice cream melts :lol: .
Image Here's a little run down of the odd. Cherokee steering wheel, AMC Grand wagoneer horn button, Buick dashboard (rewired to function properly), oldsmobile alero buckets, and hurst crossed with olds shifter (product of liquid ambition).
It's an ongoing project that I'll probably never finish, but it's fun 8-)

Post subject: Re: video test
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:24 pm 
Site Admin

lol, it's not bad for what it is, I was pussy footing the gas on that run, my neighbors were out walking the road I was on, so I didn't to do an all out 0-100 run :oops: . So a half throttle run is basically what that was. I think I only keep it because it was my first car, that and I'm way upside down in it :lol: (kind of a hate love sort of deal). Hopefully I will get it to the track this year (I have people to go with now), so I can see what 13 years of wasted money will do :mrgreen: (nah, I can't lie, 13 years of money well spent for a good time).